DAY 1: TUNIS AIRPORT – TUNIS = [05-15 Km]
|· Arrival at the airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to the hotel in Tunis.
· Dinner and overnight.
|DAY 2: TUNIS/ CARTHAGE / SIDI BOU SAID / BARDO MUSEUM / TUNIS [50 Km]
|· Breakfast and departure to Carthage, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the oldest Phoenician settlement on the coast of North Africa. Continue to Byrsa Hill to view the main ruins of the Punic City and some of its glorious monuments like the Thermes d’Antonin, Tophet at Salambo and Punic ports.
· Departure to Sidi Bou Said: stroll through the narrow streets of Sidi Bou Said, a picturesque small town bordered by white-washed houses with blue shutters and doors. Check out the various art galleries and try some mint tea in one of the traditional street cafes while enjoying the superb view of the gulf of Tunisia. Then, spend some time at leisure to indulge in shopping.
· Lunch in a local restaurant.
· Departure to visit Bardo Museum (closed on Mondays), one of the best archaeological museums in the Mediterranean, which is especially well-known for its beautiful collection of mosaics. The museum is located in an old palace that belongs to the Beys, rulers of Tunisia. Then, transfer to the hotel in Tunis, dinner and overnignt.
· Then visit the Medina of Tunis and its souks, which are colorful local markets. Discover the exquisite craftsmanship of Tunisia’s artisans at the souks and experience the rich traditions and cultural heritage of Tunisia in its libraries and bookstores.
· Return to the hotel, dinner and accommodation.
|DAY 3: TUNIS/ KAIROUAN [165 Km].
- After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Kairouan, one of the holiest sites in Islam and the spiritual home of all Tunisians.
- Explore Kairouan, the city which rises like a dream of ochre and tawny beige, bearing in its serenity 13 centuries of Islamic culture. Behold the wondrous beauty of its mosques, the symphony of its columns and arches and the exquisite delicacy of the stone work. Visit the Great Mosque of Uqba Bin Nafi, an important Islamic landmark and architecture which was built in the 9th century.
- Next, visit Sidi Sahbi Mausoleum, which houses the tomb of one of Prophet Mohammed’s companions known as the Barber.
- Free time in the Medina of Kairouan.
- Installation in hotel La Kasbah 5*, lunch, free afternoon and dinner.
DAY 4: KAIROUAN /SBEITLA / TOZEUR [380 Km]
- Breakfast and proceed to view the Roman ruins of Sbeitla. One of the few ancient Roman cities that is famous not only for its strategic role but also its politics and economy have played a major role during antiquity
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Continuation to Tozeur: one of the famous oasis in the world, which is surrounded by 200 springs. It is sheltered by a palm grove of more than 1000 ha – about 400.000 palm trees and world-renowned dates, also known as Deglet Nour which means “fingers of light”.
- Installation in the hotel, dinner and overnight.
- OPTIONAL: Dinner with Tunisian show in Eden Palm Park valid for minimum 25 Person.
DAY 5: TOZEUR /CHEBIKA / TAMERZA / MIDES / DOUZ [250 Km]
|· After breakfast, departure in 4X4 to visit the Mountain oasis of Chebika/Tamerza/Midès.
· Return to Tozeur, visit of Dar Cherait musem and the Medina.
· Lunch in the hotel, then travel to Douz, the gateway to the Sahara. Then, cross the dry salt lake of Chott El Jerid and arrive in Douz where you can go on an optional camel ride or quad biking at your own expense.
· Installation in the hotel, dinner and overnight.
|DAY 6: DOUZ / MATMATA / SFAX / EL JEM / SOUSSE [400 Km]
- After breakfast, proceed to Matmata and explore its famous troglodytes, underground houses built to protect the Berbers from the intense heat in the summer.
- Visit the berber Museum in Tamezret and discover the amazigh history. You will Travel through the amazigh life and stories
- Continuation to Sfax, The medina at Sfax is generally a good place to buy souvenirs, with goods being sold at cheaper prices. After lunch, continue to El Jem. Be enthralled by one of the world’s largest and most spectacular Roman Amphitheatre. Built in 238 AD, the amphitheater can hold up to 35,000 spectators. This monument illustrates the grandeur and extent of the Roman Empire. Continue to Sousse, the 3rd-largest city in Tunisia.
- Installation in the hotel in Sousse, dinner and accommodation.
DAY 7: HALF DAY VISIT OF SOUSSE AND FREE AFTERNOON IN THE HOTEL [50 Km]
- After breakfast, Half-day visit of Sousse: The Medina of Sousse is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Tunisia. Explore the ramparts, walls that enclose certain part of the city and the 13th-century Ribath, an ancient rest stop for travelers, visit of Port El Kantaoui.
- Return to the hotel and lunch.
- Free afternoon.
- Dinner and accommodation.
DAY 8: SOUSSE /TUNIS AIRPORT [150 Km]
- Breakfast, free time before your transfer to the airport for your flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES
|OUR PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
The hotels Envisaged:
- – El Mouradi 5* Gammarth in superior room or Africa 5* city center or similar
- – La Kasbah 5* Kairouan
- – Ksar Rouge 4* or Ras el Ain 4* Tozeur
- – Sun Palm 4* or Sahara 4* Douz
- – El Mouradi Palace 5* Sousse in superior rooms
|Cost Per Person in SGD Valie till 31 Oct, 2019
||10 Pax & Above
|Cost=Christmas dinner (24/12) & Sylvester dinner (31/12) are with supplement and obligatory (to be advised later).
Included in our prices:
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Accommodation in the hotels on Half board (breakfast+ dinner) following our program
- All entrances to the museums and archeological sites following our program
- Lunches in local restaurants including ½ bottle of mineral water
- Excursion in 4X4 to the mountain oasis of Chebika/Tamerza/Midès
- Escort with professional guide speaking English languages: English, German, Italian etc…
- 1 Bottle of mineral water per day in the car
- Assistance by our representative
- Tunisian gift (bottle of olive oil or dates)
Not included in our prices:
- Tips, any personal expenses
- International flight
- Visa fees
- Services not mentioned in the inclusion.